Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Year in Review

Yes, it has been a year since I started this blog. 257 posts later, 365 days later, a year older, wiser, ready for a new day, a new year.
 
I had just about decided to change the focus here. This was attracting less traffic than my other writing. Then GEL2006 comes along, a chance to reflect, and coincidently, a boost in traffic (thanks, Mark!)
 
I will proceed with my new blog idea (announcement forthcoming) but instead of rolling this one aside, I will keep this one going. I think they can co-exist without too much trouble.
 
Once the announcement comes out, you'll be able to weigh in with a vote one way or the other.
 
Apologies for being so cryptic, all will explained soon.
 
In the meantime, I need to finish my GEL 2006 summary.
 
In the meantime, here are some key posts from the archives:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
Powered By Qumana