Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Welcome

I have been posting at Steve's Two Cents for a while and branched off to write on running at Passionate Runner.

I joined with Troy Worman to write at The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Blogosphere introducing newly found (whether old or new in blog time) blogs to other bloggers.

This blog will be focused on the good customer experience.

Why?
The GEL 2005 conference was a formative moment for me. My business thinking has meandered in various ways over time. I do have a fairly varied background. Customer service, logistics, warehousing, distribution, supply chain management, project management, process re-engineering, vendor management, technical support, life cycle management, and customer advocacy are just some of the roles or functions I have played in my career. I have been a life long learner, of course starting as a secondary school substitute teacher and coach, before moving into the business world probably had something to do with this.

Why was GEL formative?
I was able to identify that other than family and running, sharing the "good experience" was the single item to consolidate my thought processes around a central theme.

So henceforth, if you are looking for my writing on the good customer experience, this is where you can find it.

You can find my writing on running at the Passionate Runner.

You can find my writing on discovered blogs at Hitchhiker's Guide to the Blogosphere.

And finally, you can find my more personal family related items at the one that started all this:
Steve's Two Cents.