Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Change This updates

ChangeThis has new manifestos ready for download.

Tom Peters. Kevin Eikenberry. Valerie Washington. Bob Allard.

I downloaded 3 of the 4.

Which one did I not download would be a good question for which the correct answer would earn the winner a pretty insignificant prize. Drop a comment or email with your guess. I reveal the answer this weekend.

And you should check out (if you have not already) the proposals.
I see my buddy Troy Worman is sitting on the top of the heap with his proposal.
If you haven't voted, it would be a good thing to do.