Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blogging Goals

From Wayne Hurlburt writing at Blog Business World comes several ideas on how to improve your blog conversations:
Blogs are about creating and nurturing conversations, that lead to making connections, that in turn lead to business or personal relationships. While not all bloggers are able to make those connections, let alone build relationships with their readers, the potential for doing so exists.
 
Read the full posting here.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

Comments on "Blogging Goals"

 

Blogger Mary Ann Davis said ... (11:31 AM) : 

Hi Steve - I noticed your comment on coComment at Wayne Hulbert’s Blogs and Connections: Process and Goal Setting. I recently created a post on coComment seeking input from others on their experience with coComement, because I’m thinking of utilizing the service. Do you find it’s easy to use? Have you seen it provide value to viewers of your blog? What do you like and don’t like about it?

 

Blogger Steve Sherlock said ... (8:58 PM) : 

Mary Ann, I had posted more on CoComment earlier http://p4tgce.blogspot.com/2006/02/cocomment-role.html

If you still need more let me know.

I find it easy to use for most of the bloggers I comment on. I have recieved positive comments from my readers about what they can find there.

Bottom line, I like how it presents to the readers of my blogs the breadth of what and where I write. It give a quick (quicker than trackback) way to make a comment and still keep track of what is going on.

I look forward to the future where more are using it, so more conversations are contained there. That will bring blogging to the conversation place that people talk about.

 

Blogger Mary Ann Davis said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Thanks for the info.

 

post a comment