Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

FeedBurner issue/Resolved

You may have noticed if you visit Passionate Runner or Passion for the Good Customer Experience that the Feedburner headlines for Steve's 2 Cents is stuck.




The date keeps changing but the posting is stuck on "Watch this space for future items". I have tried to troubleshoot my feed but it seems to be beyond me at the moment.


The capability to click through to the site works fine but even though I do post almost daily, it does not seem to reflect that.


Hopefully, I'll have some resolution soon.


Thanks for your patience.

Updated- thanks to some guidance from Rick Klau, the issue appears to be resolved! Thanks Rick!



Technorati Tags : , ,
Powered By Qumana