Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Men's Weight Loss Program

Jed Diamond has a good posting on a men's weight loss program and what it would take to succeed over at the Third Age blog.

I tried commenting there but the security is absurd and I lost my comment text.

I need to regroup, collect my thoughts, and write again what I wanted to say.

In the meantime, you can read the posting and think about it.


Updated 3/7/06: It turns out I did not "lose" the comments after all. CoComment had captured them. So even though they did not end up on the ThirdAge blog comments, CoComment had recorded them. Cool, another reason to like CoComment!


Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana