Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Flying Karamazov Brothers

I had written about this group early this year after catching them at GEL 2005. They are continuing to tour and are making a swing through New England this November.

November 15, 2005 Hanover, NH "Life - A Guide for the Perplexed" Dartmouth College - Spaulding Auditorium
November 16, 2005 Keene, NH "Life - A Guide for the Perplexed" Colonial Theatre
November 17, 2005 Providence, RI "Life - A Guide for the Perplexed" R.I. College - Roberts Auditorium

If you are in the neighbrhood, I think this is a show worthy of going out of the way for!

For my non-New England readers, check out the schedule for any appearances near you.