Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Story time with maidenmole

maidenmole writing at ?IC@TomorrowToday.biz says:

I hear stories of Change, Enterprise, Solutions, Diversity and of Talent – to name but a few. I like to use the metaphor of “story” as a way of hearing how people make sense/meaning of their experiences. So, I don’t use the word “story” as in stories of Goldilocks and Snow White, but instead as vehicles of meaning. I don’t believe that words are innocent – they have real effects in creating and holding our world together.

I have quoted from this group blog frequently and with this new series underway, I encourage you to keep an eye out for "Taking a Step Back..."