Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, May 21, 2007

GEL2007 - Day 1 - AM Session



I chose to learn how to juggle with the Flying Karamazov Brothers for the morning session. I can’t keep three balls in the air yet but I know what I need to do and it will take time and practice to do so. The benefits of that level of mind body coordination I think will be beneficial. We need to be able to work each side of the body in a similar manner. If one side is stronger than the other, or more developed, or more coordinated, then the balance of the body is off and juggling becomes a challenge. More importantly, there may very well be other aspects of life that are challenging. I found it interesting that my wife who teaches kindergarten has as one of their regular activities what they call “brain gym” exercises. These exercises are very similar to what is required to juggle.

Previous post on this session (with picture)

Previous posts on FKB from GEL 2005

Note: picture taken during the demonstration after our lesson.

Labels: , ,