Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Juggling Lesson


Juggling Lesson
Originally uploaded by
shersteve.
For the morning session on Day 1 of GEL2007 in New York City I selected and lucked out with a juggling lessons with the Flying Karamazov Brothers. They don't fly, they aren't brothers, but they do juggle, and juggle very well.

I won't make their "B" team anytime soon. I have a lot of practicing to do to keep the third ball in the air regularly but I do have a good idea of what I need to do and some key things to focus on to get there.

Labels: ,