Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Online Bill Pay

I got the monthly statement from Milford Regional Medical Center for what the insurance does not cover for my knee treatments. Clearly marked on the statement in the phrase "use our web site to pay your bill" with the web site url provided.

Since they have done so well in the out patient pre-registration and the prior visits (x-rays and MRI), I figure this is going to be a good option.

But the online bill pay is (Not) there. Search doesn't find it.

You can donate to the hospital foundation, or buy a brick on the walkway (on sale during 2005) but to pay your bill, sorry use the old fashioned methods. Now, where is that stamp?


Updated: I went back to give it another try. Well now, look what I did find on the main screen. But it is not part of either menu!



I get to use that stamp for something else tonight.


Technorati Tags : , ,



Powered By Qumana