Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Widgets, surprise it's me!


Beth's Blog has been examining widgets recently. One of which (MyBlogLog) I signed up for. I stopped by today to see what she was up to and read her post on the creepiness of some of the community in her MyBlogLog. I did not realize the level of tracking that it did. Shame on me for that.

Continued on my way and when I scrolled down the page at Emily Chang's eHub, I was surprised to see my profile picture there. How did she do that? I have not been here in a while? I scrolled down further and low and behold the widget is from MyBlogLog. I just happened to be on top as the most recent visitor.

Freaky but cool.

More food for thought.


PS - She customized the display format, it was not the same as the widget on Beth's Blog.

Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

Powered By Qumana