Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Extreme Ironing Update - New World Record

 
Via the Boomer Chronicles, I find out the there is a new world record for the depth that one will go to do some extreme ironing. How deep?
The London Eye is 135m high. The new world record for extreme ironing, set by Louise Trewavas (Dive Girl) is a depth of 137m (452 feet).
That is incredible. The dive took three hours primarily to return to the surface slowly and avoid the bends.
 
 
In case you missed what extreme ironing is, you can check for my explanation on the guest post I did for my friend Trevor.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana