Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blogger Beta & Support - Update

Just about when I was wondering if I would ever hear from the folks at Blogger about some of the things I sent in via email awhile ago, I see a posting today explaining the overall support structure and forums inclding a new one just on the beta release.
 
If you use Blogger, this is good info to know.
 
If you don't but know someone who does, this is good info to know.
 
If you don't and don't know anyone who does, then you can ignore it.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana