Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, August 28, 2006

September lineup for lifelong learning

Rosa Say has gathered quite a distinguished group of writers to post during September on lifelong learning. I am honored to be amongst them. I needed to commit to a title for my posting and selected:
“Evolutionary Blogging: Tips and Tricks”
I will be close to celebrating my two year blogversary (9/15) and coming off the PodCamp Boston weekend (9/9-9/10) when I sit down to write so I expect I should have enough to fit within this somewhat open title.
 
If you have any suggestions on what you'd like me to write on, let me know.
 
Check out the full listing for September at Talking Story.
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana