Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Habits of the successful blogger

 
Before we get into the habits: What is a problogger? One who does it for money? If that is the case, as I don't do this for money I guess I am not a problogger. Yet, I would consider myself more of a professional in approach than an amateur.
 
I like the listing. While he does provide 10 habits, he also acknowledges that the listing could go on.
 
Check it out and if you would add something, leave a comment on his posting.
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
 
Powered By Qumana