Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Thank you, Qumana!

I made my first posting to 100Bloggers since it moved from Blogger to WordPress. My initial impression as a longtime (18 months) Blogger user; I don't like WordPress.

It may be simple but I composed in Qumana, and tried to cut/paste to post in WordPress. The formatting of the paragraphs was off. I tried added a space between with a carriage return, I tried by using HTML code... No such luck...

Actually ended up making some blank posts instead of updating and correcting my original post.

Gave up and tried a different tack. Tried to set up Qumana to post directly to 100Bloggers. It was quick and easy.

Tried to make the same posting. It went successfully. Checked it out and the formatting was the way I wanted it to be. Went into WordPress to delete the first and any other blank entries I made in the trials.

Thank you, Qumana!


Technorati Tags : , , , ,