Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Good Service at the Cleaners

I have sourced the cleaning and ironing of my shirts to a local chain for sometime now. For a few dollars a week, it is worth it. So I picked up this week's batch and found a little card attached to one of the shirts. It does have a slight stain along the front near the buttons, very easily hidden when I wear a tie but noticeable when I don't.
 
The tag read:
We've tried and tried but we find that the stains on this garment cannot be removed without possible injury to the color or the fabric. This has been called to your attention so that you will know it has not been overlooked.
Simple, clear message. Nice touch!
 
So who are these folks? Dry Clean Pros. They are located in Franklin and apparently have a few other locations in the area. I could not find a web site for them.
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
Powered By Qumana