Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Education budget

From David Warlick at 2 Cents Worth comes this meaningful proposal to adjust the Bush budget proposal.
I think that Bush should propose a 25% increase in education adding 15 billion to the approximately 60 billion that is currently available for national education programs.
I wholeheartedly concur and not just because my wife teaches kindergarten or that I started as a teacher (once upon a time).
 
The education of our youth determines our future. This budget proposal has its priorities all wrong. These priorities need to be corrected. It is up to us to do something about it. I have come to realize that I can no longer sit idly by. I will do something about it.
 
Will you take action? Write to your Congressional representatives! Blog about this!
 
If we want to be life long learners, we need to walk the talk!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
Powered By Qumana