Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday Morning Memo

From the Monday Morning Memo from the Wizards of Ads:

Would you like to have a secret retreat from the buzzing noise of daily life in the 21st century? Are you prepared to take a journey that will move your mind to another place, another time? Today I'm going to tell you about four
non-fiction books and not one of them has a plot.

But don't let that fool you.


I do highly recommend subscribing to the memo.

I find it a great way to start each week.

I believe these books have now been added to my "To Read" listing.