Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Relationship Integrity

There was a heart warming story in the Boston Sunday Globe Magazine this Sunday.

Laurie Edwards writes:

I met John at the coat check of a downtown bar where I was hosting a New Year's Eve party. We chatted briefly, just long enough for him to notice my smile and for me to notice his startling blue eyes. Hours later, we found each other again, just in time for the midnight kiss. Sound too good to be true? Of course. It all happened, but the real story is always more complicated.

...

"None of this is ever going away, John. Wouldn't you rather be with someone healthy?" I asked one cold winter day. I spoke with the halting confidence of someone who knew the answer but needed to hear it anyway.

"No, because then it wouldn't be you," he said without hesitation.

Yes, it is a love story. Yes, it has a happy ending.

Truth in the relationship is the key!

I won't say more than that to spoil your reading pleasure. Enjoy!