Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Five for Friday

As part of catching up in this new life after the override vote, I offer these five quick points of interest for your Friday reading.

1 - Roger von Oechs - Breastfeeding Icons (update)
yes, Roger provides some insights into the new international icon to depict a breastfeeding approved area.

2 - Rhea at the Boomer Chronicles introduces us to The most powerful personal search engine in the world. It is interesting what it found for me. As much for the accurate as well as inaccurate and the other Stephen Sherlocks that I was not aware of yet.

3 - An old one from Susan Kitchens at 2020 Hindsight but very appropriate for a Friday: Helvetica Haiku. Okay, maybe it's just me. I admit to an interest in haiku so much that I have my own sherku.

4 - From Robert Fulgham, some wonderful insights as usual (along with the unusual, of course).

5 - Scott Berkun is looking for help to spread the word about his new book: Myths of Innovation.

Labels: ,