Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dad's making dinner

Maybe it will be on YouTube or some other video source soon.

Ha, I should have googled before writing that line. It is already available here.

In any case, I don't like the implications of what McDonald's is claiming.

The same google query shows I am also not alone.

I am not loving it! When I cook dinner, the last place I would go to is McD's.

Dolores is cruising through a cook book loving every recipe. We'll have plenty to try and we generally only cook dinner twice a week (on weekends when we have time and then eat the left overs later during the week).

Labels: , ,