Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Quotes & Links

... writing is an act of faith and of hope. I write at home, usually when I'm alone and yet, there's a reader in my mind all the time. Maybe a multitude of readers. They are there just over the horizon and I am writing to tell them a story.

I am writing to share my belief that we can move through adversity and into hope.

Even if its only within the pages of a book.

From LJ Cohen writing at Once in a Blue Muse.



As I walked around in the cemetery alone after everyone had gone, the image of that lady in the window came back to me. A bright memory still. Sometimes it is enough to notice one another. It’s the best we can do. To wave. To wave back. And go on.

If you read these words I post here from time to time I hope you understand it is my way of waving hello to you. And I hope, with all my heart, that you wave back.

Read the full posting by Robert Fulgham to understand about the woman who waved.