Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Anticipation Rising - Redux

Received an updated flyer in the snail mail today about the Dodge Poetry Festival that opens next Thursday at Waterloo Village, NJ.
 
One might think that their web site would have been updated, but not yet.
 
Good thing I already have plans to go. Now I know who I will see there. Some good favorites are returning this year:
  • Billy Collins
  • Robert Bly
  • Coleman Barks
  • Galway Kinnell
  • Mark Doty
  • Lucille Clifton
and a host of other poets.
 
One who I saw on the Bill Moyers program, Kurtis Lamkin is coming. His performance then was incredible. I look forward to seeing him in person.
 
So yes, the second big event this month. PodCamp opened September, Dodge Poetry Festival will close it.
 
Anticipation is rising again!
 
I love September!
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana