Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Falmouth - Palmer House Inn


falmouth2006_palmerhouse_flowerbox
Originally uploaded by
shersteve.

On our way out the door one time while staying at the Palmer House Inn this past weekend, I had to stop and take this photo. Not sure what kind of flower it is but the size, coloring, and placement by the walkway made it an eye catch.

If it caught me, how many pollenating flying things would it have caught?

Just enough I hope.

Just one more reason that if you are looking for a place in Falmouth, you might want to consider the Palmer House Inn.

Note - I have no financial interest with Palmer House Inn other than it is a place I have been to stay at twice. I like to reward a good service experience with repeat business. That and word of mouth are the two best things to do to keep good experience business alive and well.