Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Tom has the answer

The question is:
I have always wondered which attribute was more important to success in business: passion or compassion? I’ve gone back and forth on this one for years. But I’m finally done flip-flopping.
Read his posting for the answer.

While I do agree with his findings, I think it more interesting how it came about.

Where was he?
If you have not read it yet, go take a look.

He deviated from the normal routine.
He was in a different space.

The place and the opportunity created the insight!

When are you going to do something different to find the answer to your question?




Thanks for the opportunity Tom Asacker!