Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Beanie Babies are still around

Did you know that?

I was being silly earlier and one thing lead to another, and I wondered if Beanie Babies were still around. And they are!

You can also purchase a special edition I "heart" Alabama, I "heart" Louisiana, and a I "heart" Mississippi in red, white, and blue to benefit the Katrina Relief effort.

Which reminds me, did you hear that more people were taken by Katrina than 9/11?

Note, this does not make 9/11 any less a tragedy, just makes Katrina and power of nature all the more respected. I hope!