Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Dodge Poetry Festival 2006

The dates for the 11th Geraldine R Dodge Poetry Festival have been set as September 28th to October 1, 2006. The festival returns to Waterloo Village in Stanhope, NJ.

This is quite a bit of advance notice but I will be there (if at all possible) so there may be some light blogging during that time. Trust me, there will be plenty to write about upon my return.

For a recap of what I wrote about from the 2004 Festival, you can check this link.

Alas, I was not blogging in 2002!