Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Public Reading - Revisited

Halley Suitt points to Mary Hodder who writes about needing to devise a new scheme of ranking blogs as the current methods (Google pagerank, Technorati, et al) are all flawed in some way.

I commented on Mary's posting and brought up my public reading proposal that I posted back in May. I have still been thinking about it and am actually in a mental preparation mode prior to posting it to ChangeThis. I will use Mary's excellent summary to help fine tune elements of my proposal.

If you have thoughts on this problem and possible resolution, I am interested in hearing them.

Together we can come up with a solution.