Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Randomization??

I have been noticing a change in CoComment behavior on TypePad blogs. It requires two transmissions to "take" similar to what has been happening on the Blogger blogs. I don't know enough about what could be happening. I do see the experience I get when trying to use it to track my own comments. Is this a trend or a natural consequence of a change that CoComment hasn't yet caught up to? Time will tell.

Dwayne Melancon has a good posting over at Joyful Jubilant Learning about getting involved in blog fighting. I had to add my 2 cents and was even more pleased to see how appropriate the captcha challenge was
up9tu2

nuf said!

Labels: , , ,