Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Giant Squid Audio Lab Sale Extended

The microphone I use with my iRiver MP3 player is a miniature mic from Giant Squid. A great buy. A great device.

I took the opportunity to buy a backup device at the same time and purchased the Omnidirectional with 5 foot cable. Also a great buy and a great device.

The sale for these and similar devices has been extended until June 16th.

Click on over to Giant Squid and get your mic!

PS - both my devices were just delivered.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Giant Squid Audio Lab Sale Extended"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:24 PM) : 

I recently got a Mini Mono Gold Plated Mic from Giant Squid Audio Lab and use it with my iRiver-iFP 880. No external preamplifier is necessary. Resulting recording quality is very good and an improvement compared to using the built in microphone. In particular, background noise level is clearly lower. The price was a pleasant 9 USD plus 3 USD for sending it to Sweden.

Mike J

 

Blogger Steve Sherlock said ... (1:27 PM) : 

I am glad to hear that. I have had great success with the mics I have purchased from them.

 

post a comment