Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Where are the women interested

Here is the man with three staves, and here the Wheel,  
And here is the one-eyed merchant, and this card,  
Which is blank, is something he carries on his back,  
Which I am forbidden to see. I do not find  
The Hanged Man. Fear death by water.   55
I see crowds of people, walking round in a ring.  
Thank you. If you see dear Mrs. Equitone,  
Tell her I bring the horoscope myself:  
One must be so careful these days.
 
From TS Eliots' The Waste Land.
 
Are you forbidden to see what is carried on his back?
 
What is your horoscope for the month of April?
 
I, for one, am looking forward to some conversations on this month's topic over on the blog Synergy. So click on over there and join the conversation!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , ,
 
 
Powered By Qumana