Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Deceit at Amazon

I received an email today from Amazon. The usual occasional offering of a book by someone whom I had previously purchased. This is usually a good service. last week, I found out William Goldman has a new book coming out August 7th.

Today's email was for a new book by Billy Collins. At least it appeared to be that according to the email (a screen shot of part of the copy is shown):



When I followed the link to Amazon to view the book in details, I found out that Billy Collins wrote the Introduction and was not the author. Is this just sloppy on Amazon's part or has someone else seen examples of this deceit?

I am curious.

Labels: , , , ,