Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Not So universal USB


USB_Cables
Originally uploaded by
shersteve
There is a need for the 4 port hub and maybe even for a larger size. The more devices I get, the more unique connections they require. While the large end of the USB cable is common, the small end is unique and in some cases proprietary.

The Canon cable can't be used elsewhere.
Neither does the Apple iPod Nano dock and cable.

I can use the iRiver on my BlackBerry but not the Blackberry on my iRiver.

How do you avoid getting tangled up in cables?


FYI: click through to Flickr to see the descriptive note on the picture itself.

Labels: , , , ,