Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Found it!

I like to watch soccer (yes, real "football") and frequently cruise through FoxSportsNetwork to catch some of the international games. A couple of weeks ago, I was startled to see a commercial about the beautiful game. At the time, I did not catch the tagline. I was able to see it only once or twice.
 
Now, I find out it is part of the joint venture between Google and Nike; Joga.com
 
And the commercial video clip is one the home page. Watch and enjoy its message. About doing away with the ugliness of the game and returning it to skill, finesse, and beauty.
 
What a wonderful thing to be for!
 
 
Technorati Tags : , ,
 
Powered By Qumana