Enter your Email


    Powered by FeedBlitz

  • Subscribe with Bloglines
  • Subscribe with other RSS readers
  • Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Mentor - Do you have one?

The Boston Globe "View from the Cube" essay yesterday written by Kristina Mahoney talks about the effect a mentor had on her life.
She has inspired me to pursue my true love - writing - while continuing to work at my regular job. By seeing how much she loves her own career, Aliki encouraged me to seek out my own passion. Writing makes me feel like I have a purpose. I am now working on a novel based on my grandmother's life in Greece and America.

Who inspires you?

Do you have a mentor?